Why Seven Dimensions The Best Interior Designer Firms In Chennai?April 20, 2017
False Ceiling Ideas for your HouseMay 4, 2017
All the best things in the world come in small packages and so are houses. A small house could be much more intimate and vibrant that a huge bungalow. So, if you are planning on redesigning your rooms, little space then you should shop smart to ensure an inviting and elegant look. Every square inch of the space should be used to make sure that you get everything in the house. There are a few tricks that you can use while designing a small house:
- Get a lamp for the corner of your living room or studio. Having a lamp in the corner makes the room look more intimate.
- Trick your eyes. Use more lights and mirrors to give your house a fresh look. Using white or light colors will make space look brighter, also an illusion of a bigger space.
- Another important aspect that has to be thought of, is Multifunctionality. Remember, you cannot use a lot of elements in the house, so make sure every element count. You might have to ditch your favorite coffee table or the fancy chair because of the size of your house. But having a multi-functioning sofa cum bed or table cum chair can save you a lot of space. Bespoke build ins, storage nooks, and mobile furniture tailored to the needs of a small room should utilize every sliver of the space.
- The idea to handle a small space is to broaden your horizon and think artistically. The traditional décor won’t go hand in hand with a small space, so think differently.
- As I said you need to be creative on your end so when you go furniture shopping make sure that you get something with a storage. Get customized storage racks for the division of space, this will give you a 2- in-1 solution.
- Tear down extra doors and broaden your windows.
- Most importantly, start to think vertically.
I believe if you work out creatively with these ideas you will surely build a home to impress. Check out our Interior designing tips and know how to interior design rooms.