Materials used in Interior DesigningNovember 13, 2017
Types of False Ceiling Designs for ResidencesDecember 26, 2017
Many people are reluctant to use darker colors for the walls. It may seem a bit scary to dress your home in darker colors, but there are more advantages than that meets the eye. From red to black there are many vibrant shades that are used to adorn your home.
The main reasons to go for a darker shade are:
- A good sleep: It is highly recommended for people having issues for sleeping to opt for a darker color bedroom as it prevents any speck of light from creeping inside.
- Enhance romance: A darker room provides you the sense of intimate privacy and makes you feel plugged away from the world. It is a perfect match for people who want to cuddle in bed, watch movies, relax etc.
- Relief from Stress: Usually your mind tends to relax when the atmosphere is dull and dark. You could rejuvenate and relax every evening in your own bedroom.
Many darker colors affect your mood in a better way. Some of the darker colors are:
- Red: This color raises the energy level in the room. So if you want excitement in your place, better go for this color.
- Blue: It brings down the blood pressure and respiration, hence it is considered to be a calm and relaxing color.
- Purple: It is a rich color, it is associated with luxury and creativity.
- Orange: This color invokes excitement and enthusiasm, it will bring out all the emotions and increases the energy levels.
- Black: Using this color gives depth to the room, it also minimizes the lighting providing a cozy atmosphere.
When opting for colors for your bedroom try selecting the color that sets to your mood. Ditch the plain shades for energetic and vibrant colors.